Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mack Update- October 2014

We are coming up on our two year mark. Two years of constant ups and downs in our journey to get Mack better! 

Last week Mack hit his head pretty hard leaving a huge goose egg.  The doctors suggested we get his blood drawn.  Well... since life is crazy I forgot!  Can you believe that?  Never would we have forgotten a year ago.  Well I did.  So the next day (two days after hitting his head) Mark took him to draw blood.  It took until today for us to get the results.   


We have hit an all time high.  Mack's platelets are now at 92,000!!!!!!!!!!!  He is very close to being in the normal range.

It's a reality now-he is getting better!  He lives a completely normal life now: school, soccer, rough housing and much more!

I LOVE this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment