Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, October 30, 2014

One Tough Man

This post is a little delayed... I was waiting for pictures from the hubs.  Needless to say, I had to go on his Facebook page and steel some photos.  Mark trained for weeks for the Tough Mudder.  It was hard to both be training at the same time, but it's what we both need, so we make sure to find time for each other to workout.  Mark did his training with a group and a trainer.  Then they all came together on the day as a team.  Mark loves this!  It's exactly what he loves to do.  I'm so proud that he makes the time in his crazy busy schedule with work and the kids.
So, being the great wife that I am :) I literally made him shower and jump in the car the second he arrived home.  He was hobbling and full of injuries (because this race is so not safe!).  It wasn't the nicest thing to do, but it was for a good cause.  The Cardinals were in the playoffs and my brother and sister-in-law offered to take the kids for the night.  We had to go!

It was fun and the kids had a blast! When we arrived home, we all collapsed with exhaustion!
Way to go Mark! You look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment