Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Soccer Saturday

Don't you dislike when people complain about how busy they are? Especially when you're up to your eye balls with life?  I say it all the time, but lately I have been more aware of when I say it.  Everyone is busy!  We are all busy in our own ways.  If we want our kids to have different experiences then we need to know that means we will be busy!  I don't like to be "busy" on the weekends, but the kids had their first soccer game and that made for a busy day.

This time I would say our kids were busy.  Friday night Avery was invited to a Cinderella tea party.  At the last minute I brought Mack-he felt a little left out.  There wasn't much time to capture pictures, but they enjoyed sandwiches and watching the 1963 version of Cinderella.


Saturday morning they got to go to Aunt Heidi and Uncle Scott's house for some cousin time.  Mark and I got the opportunity to run together.  They had a blast and it took a while to get them out!  We hurried home to get ready for a soccer game.
They were so excited, they were in their uniforms right away!

It was picture day as well so it went a little long.

We are so LUCKY to be able to play with Cohan.  It worked out that Avery is on the oldest end of the team, Cohan is just right, and Mack is playing up (since the cut off was August 1st and he is August 24th)
Their jerseys are in order 5,6, 7.

The first part of the hour is practice and the second part is a game.

It's three on three with no goalie.  Brazil (our team) did great!

Maybe a little work when they're resting on the sidelines looking at clouds:)
It was a Watson family affair.

Luckily Lincoln could stay at nanny and papa h.'s house. That way he could nap.


Then Mark and I dropped Avery and Mack off and headed out of town!

The kids didn't seem to mind since they had their own fun!


We got to celebrate my brother's 40th birthday. It's always nice to have a night off, but...


We do miss them!


















No comments:

Post a Comment