Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, October 30, 2014

New Opportunities

I really wish I could say our weekends were slow and uneventful, but that never seems to be the case! We did have a slow week before the weekend to help us gear up.

Mack had his first showcase and what do you know? He brought his excavator, excavator books and had his excavator song was playing. He did great showing it all off-until someone got too close to his stuff;)
The other nights were spent relaxing outside... kind of like Mama cat!
Then the kids and I ventured down to the lake to hang with my parents. I brought my camera and never got it out. These are just a few shots I captured with my phone:

My parents decided to sell the lake house which makes us sad, but also happy for my parents. They have more freedom to do more things and can live a more relaxed life! The boat has a new home where we can camp and swim at our pool.  The kids and I will still have many opportunities to be down there because Marks parents have a place too! The memories we have from this house will always be in our hearts-it's not the house its the time with family! New adventures are to come and the kids will still get to go to the lake just like they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment