Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, January 4, 2014

They Woke Up!

The excitement was contagious! They got up way too early, but it didn't matter because I couldn't wait for them to see what Santa left!




Avery just couldn't believe he knew exactly what she wanted! She said that multiple times. Once Lincoln saw his hoop he didn't open any other gifts. Mack was amazed by his hot wheel track and didn't pay any attention to his gifts.
 
I love their innocence and not really wanting anything-they were so joyful in what they got!
 











My boys carried in a step ladder for their mommy-haha! Avery helped with wrapping all my gifts and helped me with Marks!

We didn't finish our morning until 9:30! We are so blessed to share the morning with our kids, their grandparents, and uncle Matt! It was another memorable moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment