Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Day Continued On

We have not missed a Christmas Eve with my parents and we haven't missed a Christmas day with Mark's family.  I know the day will come when this will change and we will deal with it them.  Everything will still be full of joy on another day, but for right now it works for us and we are going to embrace it. 
 
Once my parents left, we as a family, took a few hours to rest and embrace our happiness.  Once we were ready we changed and headed to the Watson side for dinner and more presents.  I was truly shocked by how great our kids embraced the gifts.  It was a lot in 24 hours and most kids would start to get overwhelmed, but they kept cool and loved every minute of it!
 


Lincoln just makes himself at home with everyone!
Ireland got a beautiful dress up outfit!!!

It was a year that seemed a bit calmer than the past...which is surprising with 5 kids 4 and under!  I guess they just love their cousins!







As Avery would say, "then Nanny Santa came!"




Why doesn't Lincoln ever have pants on?  I'm afraid he's going to ask me that when he gets older!


This is one of the BEST pictures I've taken!!!  I love it!!!
And these!
Actually I love Lincoln and Ireland grinning at each other in this one.


 
 
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!  We are one blessed family who is going to ring in the new year with WIDE OPEN ARMS!  It's our year!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment