Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This is Insane!!

I have to post this right now! We are here in the doctor's office as I'm writing this.

Last night was another sleepless night with every kid awake. Mark and I are are on the brink of total exhaustion. We had to rush all three kids out the door for St. Louis this morning to make Macklin's appointment.

I had to pull over for more coffee...it was a rough morning!

But now I am full of emotion!! We just got word Mack's treatment is working. We are able to go off all but two medications and there is hope of getting his central line out (maybe) this month. We also don't need to come back for weekly appointments.

With all of this great news-we DON'T have to live in a bubble. I feel like we can start to be a normal family again.

Miracles do happen!! Every prayer and every thought about Mack has worked! I titled this Insane because its hard to believe we had such a sick little boy and now he's going to be okay!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment