Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break so Far

* I started writing this before our day today!


Spring break in the past have been trips to the beach or even to the lake. This year is a bit different...shocking I know.

We had a trip to the ER on Saturday because Mack had a massive bruise and needed platelets then a snow storm hit on Sunday. I love snow, but it means Mark has to work...which means a long time in the house alone with three kids-one super fussy because of a diaper rash-one just straight sick and another one needing things to do! Whew! We made the best of it.

Sunday Mark picked up my friend Celine and she helped keep me sane:) thanks friend! I think the thing that has been getting me is I have been trying to clean as we go-and if you've been around any kids you know this is an unattainable goal!

Once I realized I needed to fully play with them it got much more fun. So the house is a mess and it has to be excepted-when we can't get out.

Monday we finger painted! Whew quite a mess, but they had fun. My mom said, "you will miss the playing and regret trying to organize". So true!!

Tuesday Mack and I had to head to the hospital for four hours for more blood. Then we head to St. Louis for his weekly appointment. We plan to stay there and do some fun things-like going to see baby animals at a farm...we can do things outside because Mack's ANC is up to 2200!!!!! Good days ahead!!!!!



We headed to the mall


a MUCH needed playdate



Avery loves to play with the camera-this is our mean faces




Total cuteness-wow


Pauly Deans Snow Ice Cream-YUM


All ready to play in the snow...inside!  Yellow is her color!


Finger painting




Finger painting...not so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We hope everyone is having a spring/snowy break!!!
 
 
***For anyone looking for relaxation (something I know I need) and an amazing work out-you need to try hot yoga!! I am in love and it helps me so much with the stress I'm going through. I go at night before bed and sleep so much better (when there isn't a kid awake)! It makes me a better mom for sure and I have dropped a lot of weight. People ask what we're doing for ourselves and this is one thing. Plus...we signed up for a 5k in four weeks. These are things that have really been helping me with everything that has been going on.***

No comments:

Post a Comment