Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Day Together

Today Avery went to school, but instead of getting picked up before lunch she got to come back to my classroom. We had lunch together and she had the elementary students wrapped around her finger. We needed a day like today-a day together!

Mack was up all night and had to go to the hospital this morning with Mark (we all had about three hours of sleep). He needed platelets and was throwing up plus acting very tired-they say its a bug he got. Boo!!! That's the last thing he needs. Good news is we are able to get some care here in town (due to the help of our nurse and father-in-law). I was feeling very guilty because Avery and I were in a happy place, but from the pictures I received, Mack was getting lots of love!

As I always say, "this is our life!" We can't answer you with, "we're great! Or life is good!" It's our life and we expect everyday to be fearful.






Here are pictures of Mack at the hospital. Nanny came to visit and our nurse was a family friend. It's good to know he is getting the best care.








No comments:

Post a Comment