Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mack is Famous

Time is flying by!  We have been home all week and we are back to work.  We have only had a slight hiccup in our week...Mack has to go back to the doctor every Wednesday to meet with his team.  His ability to fight infection went from 380 to 0 (ANC) (they want him at 500).  Crazy!?! 0!   Evidently it's nothing to panic about and the doctors said it's all part of the process.  So like always, we are taking it in one day at a time.  Everyday brings us a little fear-but we are getting through it.

Over and over again I have talked about the people in our lives.  There are more people to thank then I can possible thank.  Since this has started back in October, people have been bringing us dinners, filling our fridge, coming to visit us, sending prayers everywhere (he even made it to the Vatican), and doing everything possible to make sure we have no worries.  My work has made it possible to totally focus on my baby and Mark has surrounded his business with kind and loving people-who take care of everything for him while he is away. 

My point of this post is to let everyone know just texting, emailing, talking, and thinking about is all we need.  It's hard to fathom that my husband walked into a gas station to find this...

 
You might not be able to read it, but it is explaining everything Mack is going through-in everyday terms:) I can't believe this picture of my little boy is out in public.  It makes me extremely emotional and extremely humble to think this is happening around us and we had no idea!!!  How do I even begin to thank hundreds to thousands of people that are surrounding us?
 
All I can say is Mack will grow up knowing he is loved by something far bigger than we will ever be able to explain.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment