Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Day of NEED

We have been too busy! This is a crazy time of our lives-we love all the excitement, but it can get to you at times. I work part time and have the privilege of being with my babies a lot.  Lately, I have been spending my time cleaning the house or getting ready for other things...not being the mom I should be! On Friday, the day before our friend's wedding, I stopped and needed a day that was completely devoted to my babies!

This day was spent making beds on the floor...

Making home made popcorn from our organic popcorn kernels...


Unfortunately, we were too busy having fun on Friday and I didn't get any pictures of Lincoln when he was awake.  It was such a great day with my babies and a day I need to remember.  When life gets this crazy, I have to remember they are what matters-Mark and I are what matters!!!!  It's so hard to get wrapped up in life.  This is why I work part time-not to clean the house and get "chores" done.  I will never get these days back and I haven't realized it until I have been this busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment