Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Baby is on the Move

Yep...it happened! Just like all the other firsts, our baby has learned to crawl. I am super excited, but wow slow down. If this is it, then slow down! It is hard to get out of my head that he is our last! This is the last time we will see EVERYTHING. I love milestones-don't you?

I am ready for what our future brings. Being a teacher lets me see all the amazing things we are going to encounter during our children's lives.  I hope we get to a point where we are okay with having this be the last of everything.

This little man is nothing but the sweetest thing you could ever imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment