Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Fall and Time for Crafts

Fall is my favorite and I love how much there is to do with kids! We have been looking at leaves through many walks around our yard. Today, we looked at leaves and found some that were changing colors.

Then I got some foil and cut out leaf shapes (not very well) and put out fall colors to let them paint.

I would say this was a great activity with small children because they were engaged the whole time.  I punched a hole in the top and hung them up outside. The only down side was making them outside because the wind was blowing and it made the activity really messy! They loved it and talked about it which equals success!




No comments:

Post a Comment