Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's Happening Again!!!!!

Something funny has been happening around our house...
Little Mack has been going on the potty!!!!
Avery was so easy to potty train and did it at about 2 years and 4 months.  I heard, and agreed that I was lucky.  I wasn't even going to introduce it to Mack until after the holidays, but he was interested, so we put gold fish in the potty to let him have some fun...

Then his big sis stepped in!  He wanted to go all the time and was actually going.  Mark had him out last weeked and he asked to go and went.  Now every morning he goes, and then goes before bed.  I want to keep him this way with so much coming up.  Potty Training was the last thing on my mind and my mom said to wait for the number 2's to be more regular.  Well, tonight Avery and Mack were playing upstairs and started cheering, "Mack went Poop!"  I simply said, "no way." and headed upstairs.
Sure enough he was taking his potty to the big potty and there it was.  Not sure where to go from here because we don't have the time to take this on yet, so we might be letting this keep happening until we can take him and get his Big Boy Undies!
Avery loves having a real live baby to take care of.  She takes his diaper off and all!  I love these two!  We shall see where this leads us...

No comments:

Post a Comment