Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, April 28, 2012

One On One Time

One of our goals with our three children is to make sure they get a lot of one on one time since life can get crazy and we seem to clump them together.  So last week my parents came and picked up Mack for a little time with him.  He got to go to the lake and go out to dinner with them.  They said he was a totally different child when he was alone (Mack tends to have a temper at home).  Once he exited the car he was on his bike and then realized he had all their attention!  This was perfect for him and I am so glad he can have these times with his grandparents.  Below are pictures my dad sent me from his phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment