Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Does What Mommy Does

I was waiting for this to happen...


When my niece was little she would always "nurse" her babies and loved to sit next to me when I was nursing Avery.  I knew Avery was going to be interested in this process.  She is always getting me burp clothes and brings me my nursing shield (for when others are around).  Now she sits next to me and says, "I help!" this is her putting her hand on Lincoln's check while he eats.  Now I find her playing and "feeding" her babies.  The shots above are only a few I have caught with my phone.

...and don't forget about Mack and his "baby"!  It's a penguin, but he takes VERY good care of it.  This is him perched on a stool watching his baby under the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment