Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Singing Children

Throughout my life music has been very important-I always found songs that would make me happy or remind me of important events and people in my life.  It is a daily activity with my kids-they have learned to enjoy their own music and have started having dance parties wherever they are.  It is cute how they dance together and how it has carried over to multiple parts of our day.  Music is a great way to express feelings and I am glad they have found the joy of it as well-I just wish we had more variety so it wasn't the SAME CD everyday:)

I need to really get them in action, but this video was cute to me because of the microphone!  Their moves have improved since this was taken...

We still have a rule in the car...no kid music.  Some might find this mean, but I certainly didn't have kid music in the car and in turn, have an apprieciation for all kinds of music.  They don't even ask for it...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment