Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, December 19, 2011

My Dream...A Mom's Dream

Avery and I received our Christmas gifts from my parents this past weekend.  I have been wanting a Dyson vacuum cleaner for a long time-my how times have changed!  Before, it was purses and clothes and now I LOVE cleaning supplies.  It is an obsession at our house-I think I vacuum every other day or every day.  Mark used to be so annoyed at me, but now he sees why.  Our kids are always dropping things on the floor as well as Cooper's fur.  When the kiddos drop something (like food) they tend to pick it up and put it straight back in their mouths-that is why I am obsessed!

These two new devices are very appreciated in our household and I would highly recommend them to anyone with kids and animals!  Thank you mom (mum) and dad (papa).

No comments:

Post a Comment