Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, August 18, 2011

What Happened?

The next week is going to be huge for our family. Avery turns 2 on Saturday and Mack turns 1 on Wednesday! I tear up just writing this. What has happened? They have grown in many ways-not just age, but as a whole child. I didn't know it could be this great!
Yesterday we took them to a local place here in town to "attempt" their one and two year photos. We had fun trying to get some pictures. Below I have included a few of my favorite, but the rest are located on our Shutterfly account. There will be many more photos due to our plans next week: Chuck-E-Cheese with their cousin Cohan, grilling out at home, and their monster birthday party at the lake next weekend. I know there will be many times that I ask myself what has happened and when did they get to be so big, but really how can this be real? I can't wait for all the years to come! Happy birthday beautiful babies!!!!!!











I think they turned out just as good had we gone somewhere to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment