Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lunch Date

Summer is coming to end for me! I go back to work on Monday and will be a working mom again. I am ready for a new school year and have so many ideas, but it will be a transition. This is our last week together, so I am trying to fit in any activities we didn't get to or want more of. One being cousin Cohan. We were with him yesterday at the water park (and Aunt Heidi of course) and then today we went over to Nanny's house to have a lunch date. It's pretty funny to hear Avery start to clap as we pull into the neighborhood! Heidi had to go in for meetings today so Cohan was over at Nanny's house as well. We played and then had a feast for lunch. I will miss this, but know it will be something I get to do every summer!

She started by hugging him...then it turned into a something else


Cohan showed Mack the salad spinner-he loved it
They all have their own chairs
This slide was a hit!
Here is the hug! lucky for them they only live about 10 minutes away from each other. I can't wait until they figure out how to call each other! Another good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment