Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, August 25, 2011

We Survived...With Joy of Course!

On Saturday Avery turned two! It was like Christmas morning for Mark and I-we woke up early and got everything ready for her special day! It was full of family time and opening presents. The excitement didn't stop on Saturday, Mack celebrated his birthday on Wednesday. Again, the day was filled with giving him all the love we could (he had no idea what was happening, but loved every second). This weekend we will celebrate even more at their monster birthday party down at the lake with family and a few friends. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Just come back to view the 3D cakes we will be creating.
She was so excited
They are starting to get the idea
Can you see the excitement?No better way to get down the stairs...We met up with Heidi, Scott, and Cohan to go to CHUCK-E-CHEESE! I think the adults were more excited than the kids. We had so much fun hanging out and eating pizza
The three of them again, but never can they all be looking
The boysHere is the big two year old
Mack was excited to enjoy his sister's day!Mark's Aunt Molly sent gifts as well-this lion is one thing that Mack just can't get enough of
Avery also got an easel-we made one of daddy's shirts into an art smock and she had a blast!
This is a glimpse of our living room...this doesn't include the chairs from Jane and the kitchen Avery got from my parents. Needless to say, I have been selling furniture upstairs to make room for everything-I can't stand the clutter downstairs!

Nanny and Papa H got Avery and Mack their own chairs...oh my do they love them!
My parents came into town to go out to dinner with us. Jane and Hiram joined us as well! This restaurant is perfect to go with young children because you can get a little room all to yourself-that way we didn't bother anyone
Mack and Papa
How lucky are these kids to have both sets of grandparents around! They were so excited to look everywhere and see a grandparent
Mack could hardly wait for his cupcake...
YEAH!!!!!
Happy Birthday Mack and Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment