Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, August 1, 2011

New Beginnings

Not only is our family growing, but so is my brother's family. Between the two of us we will have six kids total. We are together a lot-whenever we go to St. Louis or the lake. It gets crazy and we were beginning to run out of room at the lake. This past weekend our family had a new exciting thing happen. My parents got a new place at the lake! They want it to be a place where we can all be together and not be crowed as well as let our kids grow up together. We are blessed to have Mark's family's place and now this place to let our kids enjoy the lake. I can't wait to give them the memories! Here are a few pictures from their first day at the new house. We can't wait to get back down there next weekend!




And soon there will be Greta and baby #3 sitting there with them. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment