Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wow...What a Fair!











Our Saturday was packed!  We built the compost bin and then, after naps, headed to the good ole Boone County Fair!
 
Mark and I weren't impressed, but our kids had a blast.  They rode rides, ate funnel cake (and cotton candy), and saw some animals.
 
 
The rides were funny-Mack and Avery were the only kids who screamed out of delight on every ride.  Their smiles were huge!
 
Poor Lincoln wasn't tall enough for any ride-he was not happy about this.
We were glad they had fun, but man fairs are expensive!!!  I need to get Mark to the Minnesota State Fair-the BEST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment