Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's a New School Year For Us





Going back to work is hard!  It's especially hard when you are used to working part time.  I made the decision this year to go back full time-for my family.  It's not always about the money, but it will be nice to live a normal life again and contribute to Mack.  Avery and Mack will be going to half day preschool and I will be able to see them when I want!  Lincoln will get some one-on-one time with Meme and he will be enrolled in Little Gyms as well as swim lessons.  Our new change will be good for everyone! 
 
This past week was hard, so on Friday I decided to take Avery with me for the day.  She loves to hang out in my classroom and play-and hang on the playground.  Meanwhile, I received the most precious pictures of my boys!  They are becoming true brothers and I hope they never leave each others sides!!! 
 
I think our new world will be great and a great way to meet more families!

No comments:

Post a Comment