Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, August 29, 2013

SOCCER

Okay...I swore I wouldn't try to everything, but soccer is so fun!!!  All Avery talks about is Hip Hop dance! I had to get her trying something else...AND we could do this with both her and Mack. Mack struggled a little, but not Av. She was the rule follower right by the coach! 



That's Avery sitting and listening!
Oh wait! Are they holding hands? Yep! Such sweet siblings-we were behind the glass, so this was all them. Avery even helped her friend when she was crying!
We love it!! We both love sports and soccer was a part of our families....again, another little dabble to something new. It's will be interesting thus Saturday since they were off last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment