1. a source of enjoyment, amusement, diversion, etc
2. pleasure, gaiety, or merriment
3. jest or sport (esp in the phrases in or for fun )
4. facetious , ironic fun and games amusement; frivolous activity
5. informal like fun a. ( adverb ) quickly; vigorously b. ( interjection ) not at all! certainly not!
I defiantly don’t define fun as getting ready on a Saturday morning only to hear screaming children as we load them into “the beast” (as we call our suburban)! Ugg.
I asked Mark, “Why the _____ are we even doing this…this is not fun! They don’t even know what’s happening!” And I'm pretty sure our forms of Christmas music weren't the "good" versions.
But as the car ride progressed, and the Christmas music was screeching in the background, all our moods began to change. The little people that were causing me to not be having fun, suddenly realized what was happening and changed my thought process…
What is more fun than taking a tractor ride and running through a field of TREES!!!!!!!
They began to show US how to have fun!
Lincoln was happy to be with them and share their excitement!
|I love this picture of them all watching Mark.|
We do have so much fun -this gang is going to be a hoot and we are going to keep sharing these traditions with them! Our family of five is defiantly one of a kind!