Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stocking Ladder

One of the MANY things I love about the hubs, is he can make anything. If I pull something up online he says, "That's easy-I can make that!"

A few years ago (as our family was growing) my mom used an old ladder to hang our stockings on. I loved this idea. Especially because we don't have a fire place!

This year I was bound and determined to do it. They're getting older and we need some things to be traditions around our house. My husband had all the materials and finished it from the time we went to the park until we came back.

 I love this and it's perfect to be able and fill those suckers full!!!! I found the letter stockings last week, but wasn't sure what to do since Mack and Mark are both M's-so I'm going back this week to get us all matching stockings since our family of five is complete! For now we have included the once from the past:)


I think it turned out great...who knows we might be having these appear on Christmas Eve at someones house...

No comments:

Post a Comment