Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Trains! Trains! Trains!

My mom thought of the perfect place to go in St. Louis!
Mack is obsessing about trains...every where we go he's looking for Thomas. We do a lot of explaining about how busy Thomas tends to be.
Well, the botanical gardens host a beautiful display for Christmas and its all based around trains. Mack was in aww the entire time and Avery was searching for Percy.:)

Not only was it beautiful, it got them out of the house in a place that was "cleaner" than most.

I can't wait to get him on a real train soon! Avery might get to go after Christmas to a special place (Chicago) and pick out clothes for a special doll!!!!!! I might be more excited than her:)

Important update: Mack's appointment was great! He got to donate his toys from our giving tree and the doctors were so happy with his levels. We are weaning him off steroids and going up on the other medicine. She did make us aware his levels could go back up...but for now we celebrate for the holidays! He will be on the other medicine for a year and then we will wean him off that. Then we will know if this is a bigger deal.

The pictures are a bit blurry...they're from my iPad.
















No comments:

Post a Comment