Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, December 3, 2012

HE IS NINE MONTHS???

Yep my youngest little nugget is nine months old.  It's true!
 
I will still say that this little guy is the happiest baby you will ever meet. 
 
He crawls
 
Not just crawling to his toys
Crawling to room to room in a matter of seconds
Crawling so fast to the stairs it takes a split second
Crawling and dumping out all the dog food and water in the dog bowl before you can say, "Where is Lincoln?"
 
 
He is not only fast but HUGE!  He weighs in at 19 lbs and 8 Oz...
But (again) because he is 28 1/2 inches long he is actually under weight.
 
He doesn't look big-probably because he is so active.
 
Now he wants to walk, so you will find him in the pike position trying to stand up.  Or standing at the table only to let go and walk and hit his head on something.  That's the thing...he will hit his head, cry for a few seconds and be fine!
 
When I was at the doctor for his nine month check up-he ripped both my earrings out and destroyed the room trying to get to everything. 
 
 But when he is held and in my arms-it feels so good to have such a sweet baby.  That is all he wants.  I just wish he would stay at this age right now...he has fun and wants to be held.  I am pretty sure in the next couple of months he will be walking and wanting nothing to do with me!

 
Overall:
 He sleeps from 7:15 until about 7:30 (sometimes later) in the morning.
He eats everything we eat that I put in our baby food blender-loved the lasagna Aunt Meagan made.
Hasn't been specific with what he wants to play with-pretty much anything his siblings play with.
LOVES anyone who smiles at him and flirts with EVERYONE!
 
Happy nine months you sweet little man of mine!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment