Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Cool Ride

Remember the funny video from our trip of Mack?  Well we got some more action shots with our little man and his cousin. 

It was a special day!  We were celebrating sweet Ireland's baptism.  After all three sat through church we headed over to Aunt and Uncle's house.  This is where they enjoyed some cool rides with their cool cousin!





It was a lot of work for Uncle Scott and Mark!  Still not sure we need one of these, but I could see how much fun they would have on our property!  We might be asking Santa for one:)

Congratulations to the other Watson family!  We were glad to be a part of such a special day.  Thanks cousin Cohan for sharing your cool ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment