Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, September 27, 2012

All in One Day

I know I said I would be too busy to post, but this past weekend was a blast! It started off as a normal weekend with the kids. We made homemade pizza dough and grilled out on the patio. Then Saturday morning we headed to a fun event here in town put on by the Univversity.
Our kids had an okay time looking at the animals, but Mack was more interested in a tractor ride, so until we did that he was not satisfied!




After we put the kids down for a nap, my sister-in-law came over and we headed to STL for...


Our soon to be sister-in-law!!!  I don't think I have fully recovered from the "fun" I had, but it was so nice to spend the time with the two of them for such an amazing celebration.

Jack and Meagan, we can't wait for your big day!  Meagan we are very excited to add another sister to the family!  Thanks for the night away (even if I payed for it:)).

No comments:

Post a Comment