Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why Not?

We are down to the final days before we leave for our trip to Italy, so when Memorial Day weekend arrived we planned to stay home and relax. After a few calls and many wants for us to be at the lake, I decided Sunday morning to head there with the kids. It didn't go all that great due to naps, but it was fun to be with my family and nice to have them want to be with us and include us in their fun. We rode on the boat and met up with friends. It was worth getting out on a beautiful day and not worrying about the little things at the house. It also is another time for me to remember to spend as much time with Grandma and Grandpa/my mom and dad as possible! I wish I had this much time with my grandparents when I was growing up, so I want to make sure my kids are with them and gather as many memories as possible.
Now the stress of getting ready to leave for a long trip can start!!!!!!!

Uncle Matt was there to help!
Again...always eating
Cute!
They love Papa and Gama's new boat! Lots of room to rest (and eat)

No comments:

Post a Comment