Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Magic House in St. Louis for Lucie's Birthday

It was Lucie's 4th birthday! If you haven't been to the Magic house in St. Louis, you must go. There is something to do for every kid. We all meet there a few weekends ago to celebrate my nieces birthday-Avery and Mack had a lot if fun. There were a lot of pictures so here are a few...
It really wore Gretchen out!
This slide was a lot of fun for everyone!
Huge sand table
Poor Mack he has to be tough
Fishing with daddy
When we were done we enjoyed pizza at PI-and as you can see Avery and Dad had fun with the cake
All in all it was a fun family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment