Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A daughter is a Day Brightener and a Heart Warmer

Daughters are little girls who will become grown-up woman, they'll always remain as your little girl and will hold a special place in your heart. It's probably from your daughter that you learned about the sweetness and spice of little girls-I know I have from Avery! It's also from her that I am learning about patience and forgiveness, she stretches my tolerance with her attitude and independence. Still, it's from her that I am learning whatever she has chosen to do, I'll still feel proud of her simply because she has the key to my heart forever.

Below are pictures of Avery mimicking me with hair products. Only she decided to put a whole lot of lotion in her hair. She woke up early one morning, so I decided to get her up and spend some alone time with her (normally she sleeps in and I am alone with Mack, but on this day he slept in). I was getting ready and she wanted some lotion on too. I thought okay-take a note that we put a lot of trust in Avery because she is very trust worthy with her actions-so I let her put her hand in a tube of thick butter lotion. I looked over a saw both hands in the tube. She gets very upset if I tell her no (not sure where that comes from), so I thought if I shut the lid then she would rub her hands together and move on. I was wrong...she decided to run it through her hair (like I do when I'm getting ready-with hair product). Here are the pics!



Yeah, a little greasy all day! My lesson learned from this is that she really does watch everything I do! One other example was when we went shopping this past weekend with my mom (Gama). I went in to try on clothes and Avery was searching through the clothes and pulling them down to look inside every outfit for the size! HA HA HA! I guess I have taken her shopping quite a bit...I am so glad to have a little girl! I can't wait to share more stories...and more stories about having a little man too! It is fun to see the difference between both sexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment