Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cool Kids...And Random Times

Last Saturday we decided that after our run we would have a picnic with our friends Celine and Mike. They had fun eating on a blanket and playing on the playground. Below are some fun pictures:

The other pictures are from random timesThat's right I'm a cool kidWhat's up???Do you remember when I blogged about my mini me? Well, here is another example if my mini me! I was getting ready to go running and put one of these hand bands on my head, when I looked down Avery was doing the same (times 2). Now she walks around the house with my makeup brushes and rubs them on her face. Funny times.

No comments:

Post a Comment