Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lake Weekend

We had been wanting to go to the lake for a weekend and finally found time to go. Hiram and Jane were also going, so we decided to stay with them. We went down on Saturday night and went straight for Lil' Rizzos-our favorite! When we got back to the lake house, Avery and Mack jumped into the bath and then it was bedtime. The adults stayed up and enjoyed our time talking (actually, Jane and I did ALL the talking)! It made getting up the next day a little tough, but Mark and I went for a run and we felt great. After that we spent time outside and then ate so much food. We were having such a great time we decided to stay until later that night. Then it was back to reality!
Avery loves to eat when she is around her Nanny!
Mack and Papa H are a perfect match! Avery is in heaven with her Nanny and Nanny is in heaven with her granddaughter
This is my favorite picture of the two of them
Aww...enjoying the morning



What a fun weekend! I can't wait to get down there much more this summer (yeah for not being preggo again) I think we have decided to have their birthday parties down there this summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment