Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, March 28, 2011

Party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avery had her first birthday party to attend. It was for her cousin Cohan-he turned one. They had the party at the pool house in the neighborhood where Hiram and Jane live. We were really worried how our two would act because it was during their nap time, but they did great! It was so much fun and we were glad to be there with Cohan.
Mack was showing off with Uncle Jack and Aunt Meagan Cohan was a pro hitting his football
This is what happens when a 18 month old eats cake alone
So, I got this birthday idea from another website and I made one for Avery too...
You take a puffs container and punch holes in the top...
Then twist up pipe cleaners...
and decorate the outside. Tada you have a great idea for a present. It is to work on their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills!


We can't wait for many more birthday parties! This one was great! Our next one will be for Millie at the City Museum-fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment