Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer is here (starting tomorrow)!!! I haven't posted about Mack because honestly I feel like every time I do something happens. We have one more day of school left and then I will let myself get excited for the big event!
Mack had to postpone getting his tube out because of our last hospital stay. It was for the best because we want him to be healthy and there has been other health problems in our family. Tuesday Mack will finally get his tube out!  We will hopefully go into surgery in the morning and bring him home later that day. Our entire family is ready for this summer-it's going to be the best!



Happy summer break everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment