Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, November 18, 2013

My Cousins

 
I have written before how much I love that my kids get to spend time with their first cousins.  We are lucky because there isn't many weekends that go by they don't see some cousins. 
 
Last weekend my cousins came to town to hang out.  Not only did I get time with my cousins, but my children got to have special time with their second cousins!  I think we are up to 17 right now!  They all get along great and these girls LOVED coming to the "country".
They collected wood for a bon fire with their dump truck. 

 Then took a long ride around the yard.

 Before the adults went out to eat, we let them roast marshmallows.  It's a messy process, but it's fun to be outside by the fire. 

 I left my camera out and Meme got a picture of them all eating dinner.  She even got them all pj'd and put to bed!

It was GREAT to have time with these two!  They are two of many we love spending time with.

Now if we could just get the rest of the cousins to come visit...until then we will see most of them for our family Christmas party. 




No comments:

Post a Comment