Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Look Into Our Week (last week-I'm a little behind!)

We started the week off with another birthday celebration!  It was for Mark's brothers, dad, and cousin.  We had dinner, ate cake, and the kids played.  Happy birthday to the Watson men-we are glad we could finally celebrate your birthdays!

 
To start the week off, I let the kids come to school with me.  They normally come later, but they hurried and made it out the door in time.  They liked eating breakfast in my classroom.

Our evenings have been busy since we haven't been going outside as much....and Lincoln found lipstick.

We have been braiding Avery's hair so it's curly in the morning.
Then on Friday the preschool class joined our class for some painting and buddy reading.  I LOVE being able to spend that time with them!  Avery likes the older girls.
Mack likes our new class pet-Fruit Loop.
Fruit Loop is a snake...
Another evening activity-dressing your brother up like a princess.
Then on Saturday, before we headed to the lake, we had a friend birthday party-a Cinderella party.
Then we made it to our final celebration for the week (until Tuesday when it's Mark's birthday) Papa's birthday!
 We had an amazing dinner-eggplant parmesan!!!  YUM and we got time with my brother's family!!
 When we woke up in the morning we had a big breakfast, ate homemade carrot cake, and then opened presents.
 Happy birthday Papa!!  It was a whirlwind 24 hours, but we were so glad to celebrate with you!  We love you SO much and can't wait for many more celebrations!

 
It was a busy week-the kids are changing so much and they make our evenings and weekends full of excitement.  We have one more special birthday to celebrate tomorrow!!!  Then only a few more days until I have an entire week of with my babies!  I can't wait to soak in every minute with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment