Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mum's Birthday!

September-November are filled with birthdays for us.  We have all our brothers, Mark's dad, My parents, and MARK!!

Unfortunately, we haven't shared any birthday celebrations, but we did go to the lake this past weekend because it was my mom's birthday and we spent time just hanging out.
 
 Friday night was spent playing and tackling Papa!
 Then Saturday we spent the day shopping, getting pedicures, had dinner out, and ate cherry pie at home.

 
Avery loves getting her nails and toes done!



This sweet boy was hooked on mommy and I took advantage of it.




Have I mentioned how hooked Lincoln is with mum?
On Sunday we spent the day outside warming up around the Bon Fire.



The trees have been amazing this fall!
Then we discovered walnuts...

Mack and Papa spent a lot of time cracking them open. Hopefully we can enjoy them over Thanksgiving.


Happy Birthday Mum!!! We love you and our time at the lake with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment