Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Farm Showcase








After soccer practice on Saturday morning we headed to a farm showcase put on by the University.  The kids had a fun time and there was so much to do!  It was really crowed this year-I think more and more people have realized how cool this place is.
Avery was worried about finding her friend!
 
This was the only thing we did this weekend because they have all come down with a cold (or it could be allergies).  We shall see how Mack does with it...I will add that Mack had good numbers last week.  We are about a month away from Mack's one year mark of being sick! 
 
BUT...
A cold can't stop them from playing outside at home:
 

 I would NEVER EVER EVER think I would say this, but it's so sad watching Lincoln chase them...all three always want to ride the power wheel.  I thought, "heck no we teach them to share!" but as time has gone on and I see how much they use this, it might be time to get another one-or maybe Santa can bring it!




 Our neighbors came over and we had S'mores!  Everyone enjoyed roasting marshmallows.  Avery claims it made her feel better! 

 This is a happy kid! 
Happy week to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment