Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, July 12, 2012

When Did This Happen?

I have said it before and I'll say it now-no matter what you do, your child will find what they like on their own!  Since Avery was a girl and was first we tried to give her all kinds of toys-mostly trucks because of her daddy.  Now this is what she is interested in...
We don't have dress up clothes, jewelry, or shoes yet-instead we found this dress and my jewelry!  I will have to load her up with things for her birthday.  I figure growing up with boys she has to be a little princess!  She refers to herself as Princess Avery-have you heard of her?
She is new around town and owning her inner princess!!!  I love her confidence!

You will always be our only princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment