Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, July 20, 2012

Baby Lincoln Rolls Over Now!

It has been over a month now and I haven't posted about our youngest rolling over! This is their baby book after all:)

 It was a perfect time to have it happen...at our lake house with family. He was no where near doing it and then up and did it! Now he goes front to back and back to front-he is even starting to scoot toward objects. Must be because he's the youngest and wants to keep up with his brother and sister!
Here he is at almost 5 months old...

and these pictures were of him at the end of June (just 4 months old).  He is really filling out!
He sometimes fights sleep, but other than that he is SUCH a happy baby and has so much to see with Avery and Mack running around.

I just can't believe how much faster this is going the third time around.  I still love all the new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment