Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This Weekend's Highlight...

This weekend's highlight was cousin Cohan.  Avery and Cohan had a play date on Saturday while the dads attempted to watch the MU game.  I took Mack and ran some errands so we could have some time together.  Avery really enjoys having her cousin over-it gives her someone new to play with!

Going in for a kiss even if he didn't like it!

Rocks are a HUGE hit at our house.  Here they decided it was fun to throw them and see if the kitties would chase them...it just makes a mess, so if you are looking at using rock for your landscaping and have kids-I would advice against it!:)

I can't get the pictures off of Mark's phone from the next day-the MAN DAY!  Mark, Scott, Mack and Cohan all went trucking.  They moved some big equipment up to another town and got to ride in the truck.  The pictures are so funny and Mack didn't want to get out.  We were talking about how these boys are OBSESSED with trucks.  How does that happen? 

We hope to get many more weekends with our only boy cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment