Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


We did it!  We went out and chopped our tree down!  Speaking of new traditions...this was very fun for Avery and Mack (well, he actually just observed)  My hope is we can keep it alive until the big day.  We will be hosting Christmas Eve with Mark's parents and mine, so I wanted to make sure our house is extra festive.                                                                                                                                                                                               
Here it is...





She may be going through her two's, but my goodness she is snuggly (minus the continuous MINE!)  My friend and I were talking about our favorite stages and I am pretty sure they are all so unique and fun-glad I get to do it 3 times!



Our outing would not be complete without the Watson family-Aunt Meagan, Uncle Jack, Nanny and Papa H
Mack's favorite part was the tractor ride-pretty cool to a little boy
Did I mention how cold it was?
Future Mr. and Mrs. Watson




It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment