Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Perfect Little Man

Mack has turned one and since then he has turned into this whole other person-a little man. He is imitating, climbing, kissing, and being a perfect little man:). I love to see the difference between him and Avery-they are SO different and what a fun thing to watch as a parent. He has found his voice and wants to be heard! Everyday when I go to get him out of bed I cannot help but squeeze and kiss the boy! He thinks it's pretty funny and gives me the biggest kisses back...awwww! His latest passion has been driving his truck around the floors-we were trying to get him in the video below, but the camera was even more interesting.




This year I am part time, so most of their awake time, I am with them. Tonight I had a meeting with other local teachers and of course what happens????????




I am sad I missed it and had dreams about it all night! I can't wait until I get home and see it myself. What a perfect little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment