Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tons of Trucks

I had to put these pictures up today during my lunch break because I am so excited how they turned out! We decided to bring the kids to an event that involved trucks-lots and lots of trucks-every kind of truck you could imagine! This was perfect for our family. I think I am going to have to get some of these pictures for our family wall!
Cousin Cohan came too! I don't think you will ever find Avery without food. At least she likes to share!
Don't they look like siblings?
Can and I have your hat?
Yeah, sure take it!
This picture is a keeper!
He was a little tired


I Love this camera!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment