Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning

We finally had someone to hunt eggs this year. Avery really got the concept toward the end. We tried not to spoil them too much this year because we want Easter to be about the religious aspect- not the Easter bunny. Luckily, Avery was terrified of the bunny (I will post pictures from our Easter brunch later) so maybe it won't be too hard:) My mom and Dad set up a great display-below are pictures of their gifts and some egg hunting!

















Then we attempted church and these two were amazing. Avery started singing when the choir was singing (it made me tear up it was so cute). It was fun being at the lake and trying new things. It might be our new tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment