Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bam! There Are Four


We have been looking for the perfect person to share our Nanny to help with the cost. We love the flexibility a Nanny provides for our family.  There is no rushing in the morning.  We can give our kisses and walk away knowing they are in their own house.  It's just easy for us.

When my friend announced they were having a baby, we hoped they would be interested in sharing.  Before their baby was born they decided (after looking at other places) that Meme would be the best fit for them.  I was thrilled to have my kids share this time with their baby!

Many have asked how we could work together, share a Nanny, train for a half marathon together, AND enjoy hanging out together?  It's easy when you have a friend that isn't competitive, loves my kids, and has the best attitude toward life!  She is one of the many friends I like to surround myself with!

That is when our household grew from three babies to four!  It has been an amazing first week!  Our children are happy, we are happy and we love Meme!  She shares videos and photos with us throughout the day.  The video below has capture an incredible moment. Not only does Avery have the ability to tell a story and demonstrates her knowledge of books... Kalen (Lincoln's baby) is completely engaged.  This video captures the importance of reading to infants, reading to ALL ages.  No matter what you do-if you read to them-they will read.  It blows my mind away!  Avery loves books and she loves other people.  It's not forced-this is how she lives every day!  She helps others at all times. 

 
  Luckily they have had time outside!
 




Cooper even likes watching Kalen. He has blended well with our family and we look forward to all the memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment